Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome leaves patients in a state of perpetual exhaustion that no amount of sleep seems to cure. Unfortunately, CFS is not visible on medical diagnostic tests, but for those who suffer from this chronic condition, CFS is incredibly real.
Common symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome include:
- Mental and/or physical exhaustion
- Restless sleep
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Sore throat
- Difficulty concentrating
- Aching joints and muscles
- Discomfort after physical exertion
- Sensitivity to light
- Night sweats
- Muscle weakness
Many do not realize that the nervous system, housed in the spine, is responsible for providing energy to the body by delivering impulses which travel from the brain, down the spinal cord, and then branch out to all areas of the body through nerves. If the spine has subluxations or misalignments, the communication between nerves is poor, causing the body to be under a constant state of stress resulting in physical and mental fatigue.
Chiropractic care provides a great solution to this problem by
- Providing a doctor who specializes in finding the location of vertebral subluxations and correcting the subluxations which may be causing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Improving nerve communication to the brain
- Restoring nerve function to increase energy levels
We Can Help
If you want to discuss a holistic treatment plan for CFS, contact us today to schedule your consultation- we can help!
Call today to schedule your FREE Consultation 651.300.0205