I've Been Injured, What Do I Do Now?
If you were in an auto accident recently, you need to know and understand your RIGHTS so you can protect your HEALTH and your WEALTH.
Now let me start with an important and time sensitive issue…
Your Doctor Could Be Missing Important “Hidden” Soft Tissue Injuries That Can Affect Your Health Now… And In The Future!
If you’ve ever had the experience of having to go to the emergency room, they first fix any life threatening and serious injuries and then move on to the next patient. But what about those “less serious” injuries or even the ones you may not know you have? Most often your handed a prescription for the pain and sent on your way. ANY FOLLOW UP IS TOTALLY UP TO YOU.
The problem is that often the pain lessens or is covered up by medication (prescription or even over the counter pain pills), giving you a false sense of security that you maybe didn’t do any REAL damage… so you forget about getting your injuries checked more carefully.
The real danger is NOT having any pain after the accident. It’s true, listen… Experts and research have shown that while you may not be in pain, the underlying damage will continue to get worse. Not broken bones or cuts, but soft tissue injuries like muscles, ligaments, discs, nerves and even blood vessels that supply these delicate tissues.
Even worse, the longer you wait to discover and treat your injuries, the harder they are to fix and the more permanent they become, leaving you with long-term (even life time) damage. Areas that have been hurt and left untreated develop nasty arthritis and degenerate faster.
Something you need to be aware of. Not feeling pain or shutting off your body’s “normal” ability to feel pain with medications can allow you to be left with scar tissue and adhesions, limiting your ability to move normally… causing horrible chronic pain and even long term disability.
Why is it crucial to your long-term health that you are evaluated by a trained personal injury doctor…
Soft Tissue Injuries Are Often NOT Visible on Traditional Static X-Rays… Even Though This Is The Diagnostic Tool Of Choice If You’ve Been In A Crash.
That is exactly why so many “hidden” soft tissue injuries are missed, leaving you open to much bigger problems later on. The only real way to know if you’ve sustained injuries like this is through an individualized “soft tissue” evaluation and examination using specific tools and state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging like digital-motion x-ray studies.
The MOST IMPORTANT TOOL needed is a Doctor with skilled and experienced eyes and hands. A Doctor who successfully treats these conditions day in and day out.
You see, the problem is that the doctors most often seen after and auto accident are trained to look for broken bones and pathologies like disease for example, NOT musculoskeletal injuries like I’ve just described. Many people who have been in accidents report that the doctor they saw NEVER directly tested, touched, or even evaluated their neck or back.
The result. Often, incorrect diagnoses which leads to unnecessary pain relievers and even exercises that often allow your condition to get worse.
You see, auto accident problems are generally mechanical, not chemical in nature, often setting up a chain of structural problems where each must be addressed for complete healing to take place. Many doctors only treat one of the layers, while other deeper rooted problems don’t get addressed… and eventually get worse.
In fact, when we apply our unique protocol of using the natural, scientifically proven techniques and technologies available… and systematically fix each layer of your problem, our results are often outstanding, time and again, when other treatment options have failed or other doctors haven’t been able to help.
Have You Been Injured?
Answer these simple questions and see…
Every year thousands of people get into auto accidents that result in spinal injuries which leave them suffering with chronic pain and disability because of inaccurate or late diagnosis. But…
You can prevent this from happening to you, by simply finding out if you have sustained an injury and then getting appropriate diagnosis and care if you do.
If you can answer “YES” to any of these questions – YOU WERE INJURED!
If you can say “YES” to any of these 9 questions, and you truly want to feel better and avoid long term issues then it is in your best interest to call and come in.
Call Dr. Rowh’s office right away and make an appointment. (651) 300-0205
Insurance?!?!... Here’s what you NEED to know
- If you have been in an auto accident you have health coverage no matter whose fault it was. So most importantly, if you have been in an accident you should be evaluated right away.
- Don’t make the common and costly mistake of NOT being evaluated by a properly trained personal injury doctor.
- You pay a lot of money to have insurance, specifically for times just like this. You are entitled to use that insurance and at NO PENALTY to you!
- Your rates can NOT go up for using what is rightfully yours. That means you can get the care you need and by law, your rates cannot be increased.
- Remember – In practically ALL cases you are covered 100% under the Minnesota Insurance Laws. Even if you caused the accident you are still covered 100%
- “Learn your rights so you don’t get taken advantage of. Rely on competent attorneys and health care professionals like Dr. Rowh who can explain these rights to you.”
Tip: Insurance companies exist to make a profit. One way to make profit is to cut cost. How do insurance companies cut cost? By trying to cut your claim early. If you receive a call from the insurance company with an offer to settle your claim… talk to your lawyer first!
What to do next…
You have absolutely nothing to lose. We put our reputation on it!
Dr. Rowh and team will help you, plus answer all your questions.
Get your free Injury Evaluation – (651) 300-0205
Why You Should Consider Choosing Us As Your Chiropractor If You’ve Been In An Auto Accident
Choosing the right Chiropractic Doctor is so important! Here are a few things about us you might find helpful…
- We use only the latest and most advanced technologies. Not only for accurate diagnosis, but also for a comprehensive treatment protocols. Accurate diagnosis and proper treatment plans are the “key” to getting you out of pain fast!
- Orthopedic, Physical Therapist, Massage and even Dental referrals available for you as needed. Our approach focuses on a “team approach” using the best physicians and specialists that are convenient for you.
- We handle all your paperwork and all the small details for you, so you don’t have to do it yourself. This takes all the worries out of your care, allowing you to focus on getting well. We handle EVERYTHING for you, so you don’t have to.
- We offer attorney referrals if needed. That means you have trusted professionals in your corner to help you with every aspect of an auto accident.
- Professional, licensed and experienced massage therapists on staff. You’ll be amazed how quickly tight, painful muscles melt away after one of our massages. And scheduling is fast and easy.
- We are easy to find and have front row parking. That means no circling around, fighting for a spot. Or worse, having to walk farther if you’re in pain.
- Our “on-time, no wait” policy will get you in and out of the office on time, every time. You won’t have to wait here, unlike many offices that keep you waiting forever.
These Are The Most Common Treatment Options For Auto Accident Injuries… But Do They Actually Work?
You may be making mistakes right now that are actually making things worse. According to experts, here are some of the most common treatment options you have available to you and some astonishing facts you may not know. By being aware of pitfalls to avoid… you can prevent your pain and “hidden” injuries from getting worse.
Method #1: Ignoring and avoiding the pain altogether.
While it’s true that pain can come and go, ignoring pain usually results in the problem getting worse. When pain returns, it usually comes back with vengeance. Pain is also the body’s warning signal that there is damage. If you have any pain at all from your accident, it is your body telling you to get treated.
Method #2: Exercising and stretching your way through the pain.
This is probably not what you want to hear. Especially if you are into fitness, or if you’ve been through rounds of physical therapy, or even tried to exercise the problem away yourself.
You see, when you have an injury, exercise can actually be harmful to you. Certain directions like twisting or bending into the wrong position can actually grind on an injured and misaligned joint and make your problem even worse. (If your car is out of alignment – driving it will never fix it. If you have misaligned joints due to an accident, exercising them will never fix them.)
Yes, we LOVE exercise, and there is a time for physical therapy, but not until after the joints have been properly treated and are ready for it.
Method #3: Pain killers, injections and analgesics, pain patches and muscle relaxers to “numb away” the pain.
According to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeon… “most cases of neck and back pain come from problems in the muscles, joints, bones and nerves and usually do NOT come from organic problems like disease or infections.”
Here’s why that important: If you are relying on drugs or pain medications to relieve your pain, you may only be masking the symptoms, while the underlying problem may be getting worse.
The good news is that musculoskeletal problems are relatively easy to correct if they are diagnosed early and treated properly. The longer you wait, however, the more difficult it can be, so determining the root cause of the problem is the most important first step to getting treatment that really works.
Method #4: Electing for potentially dangerous surgery.
According to the U.S. Federal guidelines on back pain, “Surgery has been found to be helpful in only 1 in 100 cases of back problems.” If you’ve been told you need surgery, you should get a second and third opinion and reserve this as an absolute last resort.
You may also be interested to know that once tissues like muscles, ligaments and bones have been surgically cut, these tissues never regain their normal ability to stretch and move.
Call today to schedule your initial Consultation 651.300.0205