Sciatica nerve pain
The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the human body, reaching from your lower back all the way down to your foot. Sciatica occurs when the large sciatic nerve becomes irritated or compressed due to subluxations in the spine. Sciatica nerve pain is often characterized by one of any combination of these symptoms:
- Constant pain in only one side of the buttock or leg
- Pain that is worse when sitting
- Leg pain that is often described as burning, tingling, or searing
- Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot
- A sharp pain that may make it difficult to stand up or walk
Chiropractic seeks to treat sciatica pain at its source by correcting the spinal subluxations causing nerve pain. There are also some great exercises one can do, in conjunction with chiropractic care, to make sure that sciatica stays away – check them out here.
Chiropractic care provides a great solution to this problem by
- Providing a doctor who specializes in locating and correcting subluxations in the spine which may cause sciatica
- Relieving pressure on the sciatic nerve by restoring your spine’s alignment
- Treating sciatica at its source, not just masking its symptoms
- Restoring nerve function to provide lasting relief from sciatica
Get Sciatic Relief Today
Sciatica can be incredibly debilitating to deal with. Call us today so we can relieve your pain with natural and effective treatments!
Call today to schedule your FREE Consultation 651.300.0205